ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CeleryBeats
Contributing MemberPosts: 650Gear list
Like?
A77 for pro work
Jul 13, 2012

Hey guys,

My name is Jeroen Selderslaghs. I'm a freelance photographer. Basicly i shoot dance performances and events for money but i do like to take photos of many other things in my free time.

I decided to try out a 77 because of the unique and evolutionairy approach. Mainly it's the autofocus capabilities that intrigued me and so far i have to say it is quite an impressive peace of technology. The built, ergonomics, button placement, menu navigation and overall shooting responsiveness and 'fun factor' is great with this camera.

Image quality is on the top of the ladder, wonderfull if you know how to go along with it and shoot RAW. :))

Camera's i used previously or still use are Nikon D300/700/7000, pentax K-5

So i'm looking forward to use it for some 'professional assignements' and look forward to share the results with you all.

just a couple of pussy photo's for now :DD

You can check out my work at

http://www.facebook.com/JeroenSelderslaghs

CeleryBeats's gear list:CeleryBeats's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 58mm f/1.4G Sony RX100 II Pentax K-5 +4 more
Nikon D300 Pentax K-5 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow