Thorsten Overgaard: Discuss.....

Started Jul 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Buchan-Grant
Senior MemberPosts: 1,941Gear list
Like?
Re: Thorsten Overgaard: Discuss.....
In reply to Daedalus2000, Jul 13, 2012

I'm pleased you enjoy my responses 'D'. I like to think that my primary motivation comes from a humorous source and not a 'bile-filled' one:)

Am I bashing? or am I just making a point which does not put the subject in a particularly good light? Believe me, if nobody comes back with any further replies, I will not add to the thread!:) But the nature of the Leica Forum on DPR is that it is pretty slow moving compared to many others and threads linger here, where they would be on page 3 in other forums. Never mind, if it gets to 150 it will die off.

Yes I do have a workshop on my website (which would have been my first) but unfortunately I had to cancel it. I only leave it up on the site on the off-chance I'll get some enquiries which I may be able to do something with next year. I don't have much time for marketing to be honest and I doubt that side of things will ever take off for me.

As for your last question, I wouldn't feel to bad for Thorsten, he's not doing too bad you know:) He had an exhibition you know:)

And I would f*ck*ng love it if someone started a thread like that about me:) but it would probably get more replies on the MFT forum where I dwell more regularly. I, like Thorsten, would maintain a dignified silence throughout, (but would have some cronies defend me on the sly:)

-- hide signature --
 Buchan-Grant's gear list:Buchan-Grant's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow