Started Jul 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
efg40
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,176Gear list
Like?
E-M5 goes on a trip, then goes on another
Jul 13, 2012

Enjoyed using the E-M5 on a trip to Atlanta, my hometown, to see my dad.

Obligatory aquarium trip. Just wish I could be there alone!! Went the first month they opened and it is still just as crowded as it was then. All shot through glass of course.

Jellyfish...

Whale shark with friends....

Goliath Grouper is a ham!

He's trying to upstage the divers here...

Whale shark with divers shows size...

Shrine the kids made in room to Coca Cola, since you must worship Coke while in Atlanta...

The Varsity, where my dad used to go for cheap food while in college....

And my favorite from the trip, my 85 year old dad and his lady love. They both lost deeply loved spouses but found each other now and enjoy every day to the fullest. They travel constantly and will be taking a 3 month cruise early next year. His life puts mine to shame!!!

I am posting these because I am trying to work through being bummed. Now that the trip is over I've sent my E-M5 in for repair. The fast shutter severe underexposure problem and an issue with screen black out when using it tilted had to be dealt with. Hope it comes back soon!!!!

-- hide signature --

Elizabeth
efg40

efg40's gear list:efg40's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow