Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
maxeythecat
Regular MemberPosts: 323Gear list
Like?
Re: SLT Mirrors A33-A77
In reply to Michel J, Jul 12, 2012

Michel J wrote:

maxeythecat wrote:

In regards to the A35, I've never seen any ghosting problems in my shots. In fact, the pictures I've gotten with it are no less that amazing:

I absolutely love this camera..talk about the ultimate bang for the buck! In fact, I love the SLTs as a whole, so if and whenever I decide to upgrade it'll be without question another SLT.

You don't specified which lens/es was used. But...

Nce shots. I like the composition, attitudes of animals, the advised use of natural light, colours and milky bokeh. Really beautifull, poetic, and «pro» rendering. Thanks for sharing
--

Michel J

Thanks. I love taking critter shots and living up in the Foothills of the Angeles National Forest we get alot of 'em, especially up the Wash right behind my home. Except for the flower picture all of these were taken with my Tamron 200-400 LD f/5.6...the flower shot was with my Minolta 70-210 f/4 "beercan".

maxeythecat's gear list:maxeythecat's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 Sony SLT-A35 Sony SLT-A57 Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow