ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
makarandsaraf
Contributing MemberPosts: 992Gear list
Like?
Landscapes from Ladakh (India) Part -1 - Cs ans Cs
Jul 12, 2012

Hi Everybody,

Posting some pictures taken by my cousin to whom i had loaned my E-510 with the 14-42mm lens for his trip to the Northernmost part of India in the month of June 2012.He is a Canon user (1000D) and the Oly system was new to him, though he used to like immensely my pics taken with my E-620.

I preset the camera for him in the manual mode and he captured the images shown below with no time for acclimatisation to a new system. I am presenting these snaps on his behalf- all of them are hand-held, in the manual mode with the IS on and with no post processing at all.The landscapes are also accompanied with some portraits and these shots are taken in Ladakh in the Northernmost region of India near the base of the Himalayas.Ladakh is known for its scenic beauty and gorgeous landscape.Hope you enjoy the tour.

Thanks for watching and awaiting your criticisms and comments.
--
Makarand Saraf.

makarandsaraf's gear list:makarandsaraf's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +2 more
Olympus E-5 Olympus E-620
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow