Got my Q!!

Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
remnant4
Forum MemberPosts: 93Gear list
Like?
Re: Got my Q!!
In reply to Nicolas Isaksson, Jul 11, 2012

Congratulations! I love my Q. If you care to see what the Q can do feel free to check out my work (Steve Wildermuth) and the work of others at the Pentax Photo Gallery(www.pentaxphotogallery.com). As someone else suggested check the Menu to see if you need the firmware; it may already be loaded. I tried several bags for my Q and the one I've stuck with is the National Geographic sling bag- Earth Explorer NG 4567. It has two pouches and room enough for all the Q lenses and the Q and then some, sometimes I've carried the Q in the top pouch and my K-01 in the bottom one. They have other configurations that are a little less costly if you want to carry just the Q and a lens. I use a wrist strap as well- I found a used one on eBay which was originally used for the Q's Grand daddy the Pentax 110 it's made of stainless steel I think. As to the last question- I don't think anyone will give you a "straight" answer to that one!

remnant4's gear list:remnant4's gear list
Pentax K-3 HD Pentax-DA 20-40mm F2.8-4 ED Limited DC WR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow