ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Batzorig
Forum MemberPosts: 63Gear list
Like?
Speedlite series with remote flash trigger
Jul 11, 2012

Hi,

I have a question for Canon Speedlite users. I am going to buy a Canon Speedlite 430EX or 580EX to use with a remote flash trigger. Below is a link to show what type of trigger I am talking about. It is a cheap type of flash trigger.

http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-NPT-04-Channel-Wireless-Receiver/dp/B002W3IXZW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1342001065&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=rembrandt+flash+trigger

But my main doubt and question is whether this trigger will work with the Speedlite series from remote distance. If so what is the maximum distance that is allowed. I am thinking of using it in the open field to shoot large scale of sculptural projects. I have a 5d mark II. I have studio strobes, but those are not convenient to use in the wild with no electricity. Please give me your advices.
--
Bat

Batzorig's gear list:Batzorig's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow