Next Apple announcements?

Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
michaeljberman
Senior MemberPosts: 1,290Gear list
Like?
Re: Next Apple announcements?
In reply to seho, Jul 11, 2012

Yes, I am looking for a new iMac for my wife. . .I thank about other events that may have the introductions:

Mountain Lion due "by the end of July" So I do not see an introduction before ML is due. That would be nice if new iMacs & Minis hit the same time as ML.

Back to School--There is a back to school deal now for students with $100 buck on the Istores if you buy by Sep. 21. So Sep. 22 could open a window (NPI) for the new units, if Apple does not want it during the back to school time frame, they may want to push laptops and iPads for back to school, and not give up the $100 bucks on a brand new item.

Then the next time frame would the run up to Xmas, but I do not thank that it will be that long. The iMac is already 50% over avg. replacement time.

I would vote for with the introduction of ML or by the end of Sep. for the iMac

Mike
--
If you have low standards, you can take a look:
http://michaeljberman.zenfolio.com

michaeljberman's gear list:michaeljberman's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow