Started Jul 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
koo22
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,281
Like?
Method of shipping has NOTHING to do with delivery time
Jul 11, 2012

Sorry for starting yet another thread about RX100 deliveries from Sony store, but I got tired of seeing so many posts in so many other threads speculating and then being "sure" that if someone chose the free standard shipping, their orders got bumped in favor of those who chose express. NOT TRUE. I ordered yesterday afternoon as soon as I saw the Sony site was reading "In Stock", and chose EXPRESS shipping. All day today my order says "Processing" and when I called, they say it should ship on July 18th. When I asked why it seems some orders from yesterday are shipping now and that people have tracking numbers, they actually denied it. Said no tracking information has gone out. So, if I'm to believe Sony Style, all you people who are posting about having tracking numbers and are expecting your cameras tomorrow are a bunch of liars. I'm very sorry at this point that I cancelled with B&H. K.
--
Galleries: http://www.koo22images.com/-/koo22images/

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow