Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
barnybullet
Forum MemberPosts: 62Gear list
Like?
Sony A77 does largest airshow in the world
Jul 10, 2012

Last minute decision to go down to Fairford for the Royal International Air Tattoo which is the largest airshow in the world (after getting bug back weekend before at waddington with pics in a previous thread). Here are a few of my results. All with either the Kit lens or the 70-400G

For static shots found it so easy just switching to manual focus using the focus peaking and every one came out pin sharp such that i could take the whole aircraft and read minature warnings around it.

This is just a selection there are more in my gallery

Finally slightly different chaser of me and my family getting in everyones way while a female crew member of a columbian Herk took our photo next to her machine before we got a tour around the inside

barnybullet's gear list:barnybullet's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A58 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +6 more
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow