BackPack advice please for my D800

Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
KHous
Contributing MemberPosts: 569
Like?
Re: BackPack advice please for my D800
In reply to sjprintz, Jul 10, 2012

+1 more for Kata.

I have the D800 plus the 3 lenses you mentioned, and the Kata 3N1-30 holds all that plus a flash and my 85mm 1.4. The top compartment is great for holding a lunch or snacks or other miscellaneous equipment. The optional tripod holder works pretty well too. The fact that the side pocket unzips for easy access to your camera/lens combo makes quick retrieval of your camera a snap. Construction and durability are top grade. This bag has been on many long and sometimes inclement-weather hikes, and mud washes off the exterior every time.

It's comfortable to wear- at least insofar as any bag hauling that much equipment can be, and the waist belt is instrumental towards weight distribution. I have a Tamrac Expedition which sits in a drawer because the Kata is that much better, and the Tamrac is a good bag nonetheless.

I know it sounds like I'm shilling for Kata, but rest assured, I'm just a satisfied customer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow