ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
reflected_light
Regular MemberPosts: 416
Like?
Olympus is listening...
Jul 10, 2012

...or reading, that is.

Found out today that this and the other Olympus forums here and other forums on the web are read...every word, by those assigned to do so by Olympus.

They will make no comment, that's not their purpose. But they read every word. They see what you are unhappy about, they note what you love. Their purpose in doing so is to give their customers what they want in a camera.

The feedback here, and on other forums, is what they use to not only tweak an existing camera, via firmware, but to provide them insight as to what direction they should take when designing new products.

I have read in a number of reviews that it was obvious that the OM-D E-M5 was designed by photographers...and it was stated very succinctly that the OM-D series of cameras what conceived and designed from what was being said in the forums.

No doubt actual photographers were involved in the design....

...just never thought it was the four thirds/micro four thirds forum members who unknowingly helped create the product.

Obviously they really care what we think and want in a camera/lens.

Thanks Olympus...it makes me feel even more secure in adding the E-M5 and lenses to my camera choices.

Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow