Major Issues and Cancellations Of The New 18-135 STM Lens

Started Jul 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
John Usa
Regular MemberPosts: 201Gear list
Like?
Re: Major Issues and Cancellations Of The New 18-135 STM Lens
In reply to 007peter, Jul 10, 2012

I am disappointed with Canon, and I am partly to blame.

When I heard about the new T4i months ago, I sold my T2i and have been anxiously waiting for this new model.
I am heavily invested in Canon lenses.

I do not have large hands so the larger Canon bodies are too large and heavy for me. The Rebel series fit me just fine and that is the reason I am waiting for the new T4i.

I just bought the new 600EX-Rt flash, it is so lonely and waiting for the T4i for some good fun and action.

Like many other users here I was counting on Canon for a quick and prompt delivery. That unfortunately is not happening and may not happen for quite some time.

I do not enjoy nor seek fighting or arguing, but it is a natural human instinct to defend myself when attacked. I honestly feel that few I may have been misunderstood with my sharing information, and I really do blame Canon for not being open, honest and forthright with all of us, their valued customers. Yes I am very disappointed with Canon's poor behavior. I do realize that I am a drop in the ocean for them, and they really don't care and don't give a damn about me or how I feel. There is nothing that I can do except sell all my Canon equipment at a loss and go to another brand. An expensive solution.

I am sorry that I have rubbed few people the wrong way. All I did was just pass info, true info as far as I can believe, in the forums here. I was trying to warn others so they too will not suffer my fate with Canon. I hope you now understand me better, and thanks for listening.

John Usa's gear list:John Usa's gear list
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow