URGENT / Please answer this question about a77 viewfinder!?

Started Jul 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
barhoom95
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
URGENT / Please answer this question about a77 viewfinder!?
Jul 9, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am trying -my best- and not getting anywhere!

I want to use the LED Viewfinder of my Sony a77 as a normal regular window to see through just like Canon or any regular NON-LED Viewfinder. Any idea how to do that?

PLEASSSE I need an answer for this so badly as soon as possible!

Now, the reason I want to do this is because I am using a wireless canon flash mounted on a stand and a remote trigger connected to my a77, I have no control over TTL so therefore the flash is going to fire at full power, hence the camera doesn't know that it is showing me on the screen / LCD + Viewfinder a very dark underexposed image, which is NOT the case! After I shoot, the image is very beautiful, but my problem now is that I am shooting through a very dark, almost black viewfinder and/or camera's LCD! and I am actually guessing where to center the subject in the camera!

I know this sounds a bit stupid, but I couldn't find an answer so I thought the pros in here must know

Many thanks,

Ebi.

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow