ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Effex
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
SX40 Bundles and Ebay..
Jul 8, 2012

Hello all,

First time poster, long time lurker here..

I've been doing a lot of research on superzoom's and finally decided to grab the SX40. It was a very close call between that and the FZ150, but the $150ish price difference was a big deal for me.

I've seen a plethora of sample pictures and videos, and I think I will be happy. My main 3 uses for the camera will be:

In no particular order:

Day Care Photography
Wildlife
Scenery

Atleast I'm hoping I made the right choice considering the wide range of uses I am intending on putting this camera through.. lol

But with that said, I seen a bundle on Ebay that I just couldn't pass up. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140779030466

I should have first posted on the forum about it, but I am very prone to impulse buying, and bought it!

My question is - Is this a good bundle? Did I overpay or did I get it at a bargain?

Also, I know that superzoom's are an ideal choice for budgeted wildlife and scenery photography, but will I be able to pull off decent pictures of children mostly indoors?

Thanks in advance!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow