Started Jul 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pierre Daigneault
Regular MemberPosts: 158Gear list
Like?
Pano-sonic
Jul 8, 2012

Tried to use the Panorama Assist on the FZ150 today and just wanted some assistance. When I take Panos I try to lock the exposure (manual) and focus so that the exposure for each subsequent frame is the same. When I select the Pano Assist, it does not let me do this. Does anyone know if the camera actually does this in the Pano Assist mode? If it doesn't then I think it is a bit of a waste of time. I can easily remember a point of reference to align the next frame and use the side of the frame in place of the grid, so these features are no great benefit to me.

I have tried Panorama Maker 4 once before and found that it was not that good (Panorama Maker 3 was better with the manual fine tuning facility). Anyone know a good freeware Panorama stitcher? I have downloaded the Pandora plugin for the The Gimp but not tried it yet.

Thanks for your comments and assistance.

-- hide signature --

The most important part of your camera is the large nut behind the lens......

Pierre Daigneault's gear list:Pierre Daigneault's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Brother MFC-J415w
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow