Started Jul 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fotoholic
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
canon t3i... Alot to learn..
Jul 7, 2012

hi guys i bought my first DSLR.. i have used nikons in past and i am pretty use to their interface and buttons option. this is my first Canon T3i and i am still getting use to the usage

anyways i was playing around and took some pictures in manual mode but i seem to have tough time with exposure. like when i am in manual mode i can change the shutter speed and focal point but not the exposure.

in aperture priority i can change the exposure but not the shutter speed. so its kind of confusing.

also i will be using this camera for a small function next week and i am planning on buying a 50mm lens for it also for portrait photos and video recording.

now i tried using the video and i am having hard time focusing especially without the focus ring.

so is there any tips for new bee to take care of or keep in mind while making video?
i will be using a dolly and tripod stand for sure

thanks alot for all the replies in advance

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow