Started Jul 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
panela
Regular MemberPosts: 138Gear list
Like?
1st outing with X-Pro 1
Jul 7, 2012

Well after reading numerous reviews and many posts on this forum, I decided to go ahead and bought the X-Pro, 35mm lens, leather case and a couple of filters. Went out this morning just to practice and came back with some landcape shots.

All I can say is I'm very glad I took some of the "negative" issues with a grain of salt - the results from this camera are outstanding - the colors, sharpness and overall clarity are truly magnificent. Was prepared to fight with the autofocus a bit but caught on fairly quickly- its really quite good in my opinion - and not that slow! I was even able to get a Turkey Vulture in flight in quite sharp focus.

I would like to thank several posters here who kindly replied to my PM's and fully answered all my questions.

I will post some shots later on if I can find a bit of time. Anyone on the fence with this cam - I'd say go for it - its worth the price and the idiosyncracies are truly not that bad.

Cheers

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow