Sony VCL-DH1758 Telephoto Conversion Lens wanted

Started Mar 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
jack scholl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,575Gear list
Like?
Re: Check KEH...
In reply to zackiedawg, Jul 6, 2012

zackiedawg wrote:

I see KEH doesn't currently have the 'DH1758', however they do have the slightly larger and heavier HG1758 (equal in optical quality, but a bit heavier and larger, and silver in color, designed originally to pair with the F717), and also a DEH17VA, which is a 1.7x TC that was designed to go with the Sony V3...it indicates it has a 58mm thread. Not sure if you want to take a chance on either of those. I shot with a HG1758 on my F717 and it was of very good quality, but I upgraded to the DH1758 on my H5 because it was lighter and smaller yet delivered the same quality.

Also, just do some Googling, craigs list searching, eBay searching, etc...there have got to be some DH1758's out there somewhere!

-- hide signature --

Justin,

You inspired me and we are going to try your combo. The more I thought about the more I liked the 535mm and about the same weight as the 18-200. We actually found a new one on the net and the whole pile will get here sometime next week. I'll let you know re status.

Thanks again for the help,

Jack
--
http://www.pbase.com/jrs40

jack scholl's gear list:jack scholl's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow