D700 one of Nikon's greatest??! seriously!

Started Jul 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fletch147
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,746Gear list
Like?
D700 one of Nikon's greatest??! seriously!
Jul 6, 2012

Hi all.......just a thought....having owned a D700 2 years ago...selling it.....bought a D3S...still owning and loving that!....then a month ago I purchased a new D700 for a lighter option to my D3S.......

and I'm grabbing that more and more.....and the IQ is NEARLY as good!!! really exceptional.........

plus I can now trigger a flash off from the built in flash again making off camera flash nice and easy and portable again.......

the 24-70 2.8 is now glued to my D700 (making it my walk about camera) and the 70-200 2.8 VR2 is glued to my D3S ( my wildlife / aircraft / speed camera)........

the D800 detail looks amazing....but its £2600 in the UK...... my new D700 was £1600 new.

what a bloody bargain!!!! as a former D300 owner, that was groundbreaking and amazing......and still is! which makes it a legend IMO, the D700 stepped up a few gears from that!!!!!!

The D700 is a clever buy (if you can get one now) go get a legend for great money!

just showing my love a for 4 year old digital camera that is still holding its own in todays market!! x x x x lol

-- hide signature --

Cheers,

Jonathan. (Fletch)

Fletch147's gear list:Fletch147's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +4 more
Nikon D300 Nikon D3S Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow