Started Jul 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kitsap2
Contributing MemberPosts: 933Gear list
Like?
My Wife, through the window
Jul 6, 2012

Now that I've got your attention, please listen to the rest of the story.

We were driving home, in a westwards direction, near sunset, when the cloud formations created the perfect photo opportunity. But, we didn't have a tripod, and were in a bit of a hurry, so my wife grabbed the LX3, pointed towards the subject, through the windshield and side window (both windows were rather dirty), and snapped away.

I really didn't expect anything would be worth keeping, until we got home, and downloaded the card to the laptop.

Well, I was wrong, and there were a couple of interesting captures. I did some severe cropping, to get rid of road, window frame, mirror, etc. I take no credit for the capture, my wife's idea turned out well. The LX3 continues to pump out great, usable photos, time and time, again!

Hope you enjoy!

-- hide signature --

Tom

kitsap2's gear list:kitsap2's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +6 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow