Started Jul 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MBRuss
Regular MemberPosts: 266
Like?
Look what's just arrived!
Jul 6, 2012

I was told this wouldn't arrive until after my brother's wedding (which is tomorrow), but luckily, the Royal Mail chap has just dropped it off.

It's very small and handsome, but I'm uber busy at the moment, so haven't any more to offer than a few test snaps of my messy garden, sorry.

More will follow after the wedding. For now, here's a few shots of the lens, and of my messy garden, taken with the lens.

Please note that these are rushed shots. I literally threw on some shoes, left the camera in P mode and pointed it at the garden and shot. There's no PP, other than scaling the image down in size by 10% so that it'll upload to DPR. I even seem to have my finger in one of the shots. The only difference in the shots is the aperture. First shot is at F22, second at F2.8, third at F5.6, and last at F8.

I got the lens here in the UK from UKdigital. Very good service from them so far, as I got my NEX-7 and Sony 50mm from them, too. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I should add - just letting people know where they can find the lens. When I pre-ordered it a few weeks back, theirs was the only UK site listing the black one at all, but I've not checked recently, so I don't know if it's available elsewhere by now.

Anyway, enjoy my messy garden pics. The pens are for our two bunnies, in case you were wondering.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow