Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rpps
Senior MemberPosts: 1,532Gear list
Like?
New D700 Lens Idea
Jul 4, 2012

This week I bought a D700 to replace my D300s but in the process I had to sell my 2 DX lenses a Nikon 16-85mm and the 55-200mm, this left me with only one lens for my new camera a Nikon 50mm f1.8d.

I thought this would limit my options when framing shots and I wouldn't be able to get the right composition I wanted. Went out yesterday to try my new camera out I was just amazed by the image quality of the FX format. I was taking Landscape type photos so when I couldn't fit all the scene in I would take 2-3 shots and later on when processing my RAW files to JPEG I would then stitch the photos together and make a panorama, from there I could crop this Panorama any way I wanted and still end up with a photo composition I wanted and decent quality.
This gets me by until I decide on what lens to get for the D700.
I just LOVE this new D700

rpps's gear list:rpps's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D600 Nikon D750 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +3 more
Nikon D300S Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow