Up/downgrading from a D300, advice needed.

Started Jul 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 279
Re: Up/downgrading from a D300, advice needed.
In reply to noddydog, Jul 4, 2012

The more I look at the D3200 the more I think I should wait until the D5200 comes out. I hear rumours it will be in the Autumn. I'm assuming it will sit around £700???

One thing I am curious about the D3200, how many actuations is the shutter good for? I can't find that info anywhere.

My D300 is up at 27,400, and I purchased at release.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow