Canon 60D vs T4i??

Started Jul 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dexter64 New Member • Posts: 9
Canon 60D vs T4i??

Ok so new to the site... I know Ill sound like a total newbie but I just wanted to get some opinions. I am in a toss up on which body to get for my first SLR 60D, T4i, T3i... I am looking to mostly use it as a travelling camera to take pics of architecture, travellers, plants, animals and Insects with some video. At home I will use it for the same thing but not as extensive as well out on the boat wake boarding and out at car shows and things like that. I know ill get a response on don't worry about the body worry about the lenses but I just need a few opinions on which body I should get... Is it worth paying the extra for the 60D? Or should I even consider the T3i? I don't know.. Whats best camera for the buck. I am whiling to pay the extra for the 60D...Any input would help
Thanks

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow