That 14-150mm Olympus isn't too bad

Started Jul 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 15,799Gear list
Like?
Thanks for..
In reply to Ray Sachs, Jul 4, 2012

Ray Sachs wrote:

I've had this lens since about the day it became available. I don't use it much (prefer primes mostly except at the extremely wide/long ends), but for some uses it's about perfect. For travel, nothing beats two bodies, one with this, the other with the 9-18 (or 7-14), and a couple of primes in the bag for low light and other specialized uses. Also, for shooting some events (parades come to mind, but there are others too), there's nothing like being able to quickly move between the long end and wide end (and any point between) quickly.

Tedolf is an idiot and a$$hole who's ONLY here to pi$$ people off - I wouldn't waste any portion of my life engaging him - if I had any say he'd be banned permanently. Don't give him the oxygen.

the oxygen.

-Ray
-------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/collections/72157626204295198/

Tedolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow