ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chazphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 118
Like?
New D700 owner - saying hello
Jul 4, 2012

Hello,

I've just taken the plunge and changed to (a) digital from film and (b) Nikon from Minolta and Contax before that. I am clearly a "late adopter" compared to a lot of the contributors on this forum and have benefited greatly from your posts and the vast amount of information available on the web. I have no doubt that I'll have 1001 questions as I get to know the D700, so stand-by for the usual newbie postings.

One thing I could really use is some direction to a "your starter for ten" digital workflow tutorial. Most of what I'm reading is far more advanced than I am. What I would like to know is how to go from taking a photo to printing it at enprint size (well, that's what we used to call it in the "olde days"), how best to name and save the image on my PC and any other basics that you think I should know.

thanks

chazphoto

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow