Started Jul 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
muratscott
Regular MemberPosts: 108
Like?
Pentax Lenses Stock Exchange...
Jul 4, 2012

I'm sure I've checked prices of some lenses for a friend through BH Photo yesterday and the prices of them were at the highest point...This morning I realized that BH Photo has lowered the prices of lenses to where they were about 15 days ago....

So my guess is lens prices will fluctuate from time to time to urge people buy lenses whenever they see a lower price not to miss a chance...

As far as checked the only (maybe) lens not affected by the price drop seems to be D-FA 100 mm WR macro , which I had to buy from an online authorized retailer in Canada since it was 270 USD cheaper...That is relieving for me but people will always be hesitant to buy lenses and wait to see for a probable price drop-off... (ın my opinion of course...)

I'm also glad that I realized the drop-off before Ron , who always gives us the mostly happy news about availibility and prices of Pentax items... But it's almost imposible for him to realize since he must be sleeping now...

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow