Few from recent Indian wedding - First full frame shoot :)

Started Jul 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
mjoshi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,207Gear list
Like?
Re: Few from recent Indian wedding - First full frame shoot :)
In reply to indusbreed, Jul 3, 2012

I'm not exactly getting what you are trying to suggest here,

By looking at the pics, they look and feel "snapshots" at the most. I am not seeing the full frame sensor being really pushed and/or tested. Subject isolation is missing on all of the pics (Unless it was not the intention to begin with..).

Many of this pics are shot at F4.0 or higher to have more than one person in focus.
What does Full frame hav to do with that part ?

Some of the pics are over sharpened and exposure is little off as well( Not sure if you shot RAW ).

Everything is shot in RAW and sharpness and exposure correction done in LR4 depending upon frame.

Not digging the skin tones as well. ( Possible white balance issue/Monitor needs calibration)

Its all edited on Dell U2311H calibrated using xrite. Keep in mind you are looking at Indian wedding and not an American wedding so skin tones in Indians are generally towards brown side instead of white.

Going forward, you may want to pick the best 6/7 images to showcase the progression of the ceremony. ( Your pics are mix and match ).

I differe on this part as if you start from top to bottom it shows progression of events. Ceremony and Reception pictures are not done yet this are just from the getting ready pics for groom to groomsmen wedding procession.

indusbreed wrote:

Nice moments.

Keep shooting and enjoy

IB

-- hide signature --

Thanks
M

mjoshi's gear list:mjoshi's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow