Started Jul 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ixon
Regular MemberPosts: 493Gear list
Like?
Fuji X20 what would like see improved?
Jul 3, 2012

If Fuji makes a X20, which might happen and could see it towards the end of year, what things would you like to see improved.

First up i think a better viewfinder, ie 100% EVF at 1.44million pixels, i take this anyday over the 85% optical one they have in the X10, even if it on the small side.

Next up a new 1" EXR sensor, as this is going to be the trend of high end compacts, personally this could be the best 1" sensor if Fuji do it right first time around.

24mm at F2.2 upto 100mm F2.8 with it being wider, it would mean loosing some from the tele end, will this happen maybe.

Bigger battery, is a must really.

Better menu layout, another must.

Screen 3" with t/s with at least 640k, 921k being better.

An off/on switch or button, as this would be better than using the lens to switch it on.

Design keep with the nice retro look of the X10 properly be slightly bigger & chunkier which could be a good thing, plus offer it in both black and silver.

Quality Control this does need to improve.

So that my take on what the X20 should be, not gone for any technical stuff as i leave that upto you lot.

Ixon's gear list:Ixon's gear list
Motorola Moto X Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN +1 more
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow