Started Jul 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
amateurphotographer
Regular MemberPosts: 198
Like?
D800/D800E alternative vertical grip - differences from Nikon
Jul 3, 2012

I wrote "Am after the Vertax D12. Is it possible to use the D12 grip with the EN-EL18 (D4) battery? There is no mention on your spec sheet. Do you or will you be selling later the Battery Chamber Cap to allow the use of the EL18 battery, i.e. like Nikon's "BF-1B" body cap? When will the D12 be available in Hong Kong for sale ?"

Pixel wrote back "Sorry for it can not use EN-EL18(D4)battery. It just can use one or two EN-EL15(2) battery , eight AA/LR6 Size alkaline batteries, as in our spec sheet.

We do not have the plan to selling this cap. D12 battery grip will release in HK next week ."

Thanks and best regards!

Pixel Enterprise Limited

I think it still makes more cost effective to by Pixel, rather than Nikon, given that the D800 batteries are aroud HKD450 and the D4 battery are triple that price. I have only x2 D4 batteries which is enough for a day's work. Guess don't want to use my spare battery to power the D800 otherwise i would need a third D4 battery. So for photographers with D4 and D800, seems more cost effective to get Pixel. Pixel quality is good. Well known in HK, especially their remote triggers. Cheers

Leica X2 Nikon D1 Nikon D4 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow