panny 14-42x on gf3/gx1 - is there any hope?

Started Jul 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Willing
Contributing MemberPosts: 621Gear list
Like?
Re: panny 14-42x on gf3/gx1 - is there any hope?
In reply to mgibbs, Jul 2, 2012

mgibbs wrote:

I am considering purchasing a 14-42x lens for my gf3, or perhaps replacing my gf3 with a gx1 kit with the x lens.

I started a thread about the x lens' 1/60 - 1/200 blur issue, and some respondents stated that they must have good copies because they had no such issue.

However, it seems in that thread and others previously appearing here, only Oly users, or GH(x) or G(x) users are having luck with the lens. I've not found or heard any testimony from anyone using a Gf(x) or GX1 body that did not experience the blur issue.

So, is there anybody out there that is very happily enjoying a blur-free experience with the 14-42x and either the GF3 or the GX1? Or are these lens/body marriages simply not meant to be?

Thanks for either giving me hope, or dashing it, in advance.

I should get my GF5X kit this coming Thurs and I will report back here when I find something interesting!!

Willing's gear list:Willing's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow