greens

Started Jun 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
orlando madariaga
Contributing MemberPosts: 618
Like?
Re: greens
In reply to MichaelRD, Jul 1, 2012

Thanks Michael. Iam sure that you will do better and better.

MichaelRD wrote:
Orlando:

these are very nice pond pics--your fish look like they're practically swimming out of the water toward the lens. Definitely something to show others, that the possibilities exist for great pond shots. I'll pass your advice along too. I guess I'm trying to figure how to approach a 'non-enthusiest' photog when it comes to taking pics of their ponds. At least what this discussion points out is how well the results can be if you apply some knowledge and effort (and $$ for a tool which will help).

Thanks.

Michael

orlando madariaga wrote:

Michael, years ago I struggle too what could be the best way to take pics of my fish and I think it depends from different factors. Cloudy days are better to get pics. Clean water will help you, if the water has so many particles floating it will as result out focus or distractive pics.

The pic you posted seems that the bottom has algae so that is the reason that you get that color. For sure the best help to get better shots is using a polarizer filter and probably using more manual settings on camera.

I hope it help

orlando

-- hide signature --

not all that are lost are found

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow