Started Jul 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jimi_astroman
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
Dual monitor with CS6/Bridge
Jul 1, 2012

I posted this in another forum but there's been no response. I can't believe I'm the only person frustrated by this.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I have dual monitors and in Photoshop CS6 I have the main image opening up on the left monitor and the tools / panels on the right hand monitor. I've saved the workspace. This opens up when I launch CS6 and everything works as it should.

The problem is that I want the same thing to happen in Bridge but I can't figure out how to do it.

I want to operate the preview window on the left monitor full size and have the folders, Exif details and so on on the right monitor.
So far I've done the following -
With Bridge open - Window> New Synchronized Window

That then gives me two windows one on top of the other on the left monitor and I have to drag one of them to the right monitor.
I've arranges the workspaces to suit and saved them as Left and Right.

However if I close Bridge and launch it again it reverts back to the two windows one on top of the other and I have to drag the Right workspace to the right hand monitor. I also continue to get the Content panel appearing - there doesn't seem to be a menu to switch it off.

This is a real annoyance - is there a script that could be run to get the workspaces to open in the correct places - any help would be useful. Thanks in advance.
--
Andy

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow