Started Jun 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
buckshot
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,927Gear list
Like?
Re: This forum is rubbish
In reply to rattymouse, Jul 1, 2012

rattymouse

Very funny ... your humor was not lost

Because your pompous, self righteous indignation caused you to stampede to your keyboard and pound out this little opus below, a few errors on your part were inserted. I hope you will forgive me for the corrections.

IanSouthwell wrote:

I'm a long time reader of dpr forums. This one was OK until it was hijacked by the orb obsessed few. Fujifilm released a camera that was clearly still in Beta, not ready for prime time.

I get the odd orb, I can anticipate an orb condition though and adjust settings accordingly. decide not to shoot, since there is no setting fix that will prevent orbs.

Some helpful posters have shown exchanged sensors showing improvements and they have been shot down on the basis that they could have got orbs with different settings. Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me. It's like saying my camera doesn't show any grain - but what if you turn your Iso to max- it's a grain magnet!

I'll be very content to see those anti fanatics waste their time ranting and raving on this thread. Perhaps it will keep them otherwise occupied for a while....

I'm very sympathetic to those with best intentions who are taking a break from the forum because of the orb and anti fuji obsessed few.

-- hide signature --

JB
I am not a photographer, I am just a guy that takes pictures.
http://buckshotsimageblog.blogspot.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow