Started Jun 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 447
Re: total weight of kit
In reply to jim stirling, Jun 30, 2012

jim stirling wrote:

muddyfunster wrote:

jim stirling wrote:

I have actually taken to using Crumpler bags, I can’t remember the model name of my main backpack they have quite a crazy naming system.

i believe they are introducing a Father Ted range with 2 models, the Feckarse and arsebiscuits, i like Kata bags myself my main ones has done some mileage and still looks new

With some of their names it is a real possibility I am sure for the well-endowed telephoto lenses they have a “can take a huge load bag” available in Pink . I have never heard of Kata bags looking at the website they look interesting .Your camera bag certainly covers the miles .

the crumpler are nicely made but just aren't for me, i looked at Billingham but i don't want a fishing bag converted for photography made in the black country by a bunch of yam yams tried the Kata and loved it, except when an idiot on a plane opened the overhead locker and bag promptly fell on my head....bloody hurt that did
the night is dark.....and full of terriers

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow