Started Jun 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OliSones
New MemberPosts: 16
Like?
Praise for Fujifilm CS (UK) with x100..
Jun 30, 2012

Just thought I would highlight a great experience of Fujifilm's customer service here in the UK....

My x100 recently took a tumble on to a concrete floor due to a mishap with a Gariz half case breaking... although the camera was functioning fine, there was a certain amount of scratches and marks to the top, middle (leather) and bottom cases. I wouldn't normally mind but as I'd only had the camera a couple of months, it was a bit of bummer.

I emailed the x100 Platinum service team asking if it was possible to get a quote for repair - I wasn't expecting that they would cover cosmetic damage and was happy to pay. A few days later the x100 was off to Fuji in it's prepaid box.

Yesterday I emailed Fuji to enquire on the status of things - expecting a quote back - only to be told the camera had been repaired and was out for delivery. I came home to find a fully repaired x100 - they had replaced the top, middle and bottom casing for no charge!

Just thought I would highlight this example of great CS - it says a lot about a company which I think is rarer and rarer to find! I'm not sure whether this was because of the Platinum service status but great all the same!

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow