K5 slow charger

Started Jun 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
JeffAHayes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,930Gear list
Like?
Re: K5 slow charger
In reply to Unexpresivecanvas, Jun 30, 2012

I ordered one of the aftermarket batteries for sale at Amazon for (I think it was $7.99) not long after I got my camera. The description said you got two batteries, but other customers complained in the ratings they got only one, so that's all I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised when I got two. I spent another few bucks (very few -- maybe the same, or a bit less), for a charger that plugs into my car's accessory (cigarette?) lighter sockett. So nowadays I try to keep BOTH spare batteries charged at all times. Even so, I also eventually sprung another $200 for the battery grip, so I could have either two rechargeables OR, preferably, one rechargeable AND six AAs installed at the same time (I've got a fair number of NiMh AAs, too), so when/if I actually go to do an extended shoot away from any charging source, I'm ST.

It never hurts to be prepared.
Jeff
--
May the Blessings Be.

JeffAHayes's gear list:JeffAHayes's gear list
Pentax WG-3 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow