Started Jun 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wb2trf
Senior MemberPosts: 1,293
Like?
RX100 review tops Supreme Court as most emailed NYT
Jun 30, 2012

One day after the US Supreme Court issued a historic decision on the health care law, the review of the Sony RX100 has topped all other news as the most emailed story from the New York Times.

Even though I think it is a remarkable camera, I am amazed at the scale of the reaction to it. You would think that on such a news-rich day, it would be washed to near the bottom, but no. Maybe I'll be able to get one by Christmas.

It seems that the electronic NYTimes page that shows "most emailed" and lists the review as number one, cannot itself be linked to, or I don't know how, but if you have a subscription you can, right now, go to it and see for yourself.

Here is the link to the review, although this has already been widely posted here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/28/technology/personaltech/a-pocket-camera-even-pro-photographers-can-love-state-of-the-art.html ,

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow