New X10 onAndy Warhol

Started Jun 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeonardoBarreto
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: Strange night visions . . . Starting your sad history . . .
In reply to Joe Blogs, Jun 29, 2012

Joe Blogs wrote:

LeonardoBarreto wrote:

I resent the idea that I have to provide evidence because this implies a) I don't know what I am doing b) that I know what I am doing but I intentionally wants to mislead you guys for --I don't know what reason--- This only shows how frighten you are about my evidence and having to say that you may be wrong and other person correct.

-- hide signature --

"Do people really think that buying an expensive camera will make them a better photographer? Looks like that 5DMkII could be put to better use, have you thought about selling it?"""

Joe, now you are being entertaining, the Mk2 is not my expensive camera, my Mamiya and Phase One digital back is much more expensive than that and I also purchased for vanity, I also studied in the ICP for vanity, and worked for the magazine AERA published by Asahi Shimbun for vanity, and Nestle, Kraft and Coke, where clients in my studio, why?, I had my cover of Fortune Magazine published because they say I had expensive equipment, and my clients in West Chelsea art Gallery hired me because of the Phase One (that one is partly true). But you would fire me because my tests of that point and shoot where not up to your level of quality? .... I have said this before. I am in NY not on an assignment from Fujifilm to do this silly test of orbs, but with my 10 year old kid on the way to summer school in Massachusetts, there is a million things for me to do, and I did have my EOS Canon and wanted to see for myself --and share with forum friends-- what was all the talk of orbs about ... I don't need to be explaining every thing about my life, it is ridiculous.

So, lets start over again. Sorry I did not stated the ISO of the test directly (I said it was same as the Canon, 250)

Sorry there are issues with focus etc etc

Sorry for being annoyed, I am cranky for other reasons.

Use my photos is you want/can. If not, let them alone and use other peoples tests or do your own test.

Have a nice day, relax. I will relax too.

Remember that to say someone has a camera too expensive for his experience is a personal attack. Don't get personal with people if you don't want others to get persona with you. O just for good Karma. (or Jesus if you don't believe in Karma)

Do you then?

What f stop were the cameras set at? Looks to me like you had the aperture fairly wide open, that is fine on the X10 as the tower in the background will be in focus but not so on your Canon 5D MkII. Rather pointless showing us that don't you think.

As for your other examples, well they do not even appear to be in focus, did you stick your hand out the window and hope for the best?

Do people really think that buying an expensive camera will make them a better photographer? Looks like that 5DMkII could be put to better use, have you thought about selling it?

--
The important thing is not to stop questioning---Albert Einstein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow