Like?
Re: Free Gift For You Too!
In reply to Mark Ransom, Jun 29, 2012

Mark Ransom wrote:

Pentax_Prime wrote:

Here, catch; it's your ignore.

From you, sir, it's an honor.

Its like a medal, Wear it with pride.

I know you aren't going to see this, but I'll say it anyway. I'm not quite sure what I've done to upset you. I actually agree that all things being equal, 4:3 is a more useful format. I'm just enough of a realist to say that all things are not equal. I assert that for any 4:3 monitor you can name, I can find one of equivalent quality and vertical resolution and vertical size in 16:10 or 16:9 that is cheaper or nearly the same in price. It's just the realities of the marketplace, and there's nothing you or I can do about it. I'm more than welcome to be proven wrong.

For a budget model the Dell that everyone has been recommending is pretty good.

I've got 2, a U2311H at work and a U2312HM at home. I prefer the 2311 but that could be the difference in the room lighting work/home.

The AOC model that the OP eventually bought rated pretty highly in some magazine reviews too.

We cant all afford an EIZO or even a Dell with the wider colour gamut.

With the Dells, to edit portrait format you can always do this. .....

1080 x 1920

Steve1307's gear list:Steve1307's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax Q Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow