New X10 onAndy Warhol

Started Jun 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeonardoBarreto
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: Strange night visions . . .
In reply to wymjym, Jun 29, 2012

Dear Mr. Wymjym, or is that Ms. Wymjym (wy don't people use they real names, I donot know) what do you mean by the expression "what the heck" I don't care what people where getting before me, or that you guys are in mid civil war about this. I don't base may commentaries in other peoples findigs, but in my own findings.

Do I have to feel bad for you if I have a good X10 and other people where not getting good X10s ? No. Do you have to be un-polite to me because I have a perfectly performing new X10, ... no. Do you have to doubt my word? I don't think so.

I purchased my camera, tested my camera and it is ok. So I posted so.

Before that I don't even know what was going on, so sorry for your pain, but ... The King is dead... Live the King.

Nothing wrong now with the X10 believe you me.

saludos
Leonardo

wymjym wrote:

what the heck, maybe you really don't know what x10 owners were getting when shooting at iso 100 in these conditions..................I cropped a 4X2 piece from your linked image and then did my x10 representation just so you can 'see'.

this is what all the hupla was about, look the same to you?

wj
--
nikonfujiandricoh

-- hide signature --

The important thing is not to stop questioning---Albert Einstein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow