1DX was it released on the 20th June as planned?

Started Jun 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
commiebiker
Senior MemberPosts: 1,388Gear list
Like?
Re: 1DX was it released on the 20th June as planned?
In reply to John, Jun 28, 2012

I'm using both side by side (D3s + D4). There my be a tiny difference in high ISO performance around 12,800, but it is minimal, and the D4 has a richer output....so, I still doubt your conclusions

John wrote:

Well Beavis you must have missed the picture I posted showing all three cameras side by side taken with my Sony A77.. Two days after they hit the market. Only the doubting Thomas then was a D800 lover... As I said before the D800 makes me thrilled I did not sell my D3x and tomorrow I am buying back my D3s and getting rid of my D4..As I said the better video capablilities of the D4 mean absolutely nothing to me, but the better still output from the D3s means a lot to me. I was also a big critic of Nikon sticking with 12 megapixels while everyone was increasing their sizes. Looks like Nikon knew what they were doing after all...All the more reason I anxiously await the Canon 1DX to see if they can do better..

commiebiker's gear list:commiebiker's gear list
Nikon D3S Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Sony Alpha 7R +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow