New X10 onAndy Warhol

Started Jun 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeonardoBarreto
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: Strange night visions . . . Starting your sad history . . .
In reply to Danielepaolo, Jun 28, 2012

The only evidence I feel like providing is my word, and I have have said that I set the the X10 and the Mk2 with the same ISO, Fstop and apertures.

I resent the idea that I have to provide evidence because this implies a) I don't know what I am doing b) that I know what I am doing but I intentionally wants to mislead you guys for --I don't know what reason--- This only shows how frighten you are about my evidence and having to say that you may be wrong and other person correct.

I do not care if you don't believe me, get your on 5DMk2 and shoot your own tests, I have done mine and I know what the results are.

And don't worry, I am not upset, just a bit surprised of the tone and implications of your post.

As I said before: "relax, we are only playing with toys"

Leonardo

ps: it was 250 ISO I am double checking it on the LCD of the camera itself.

Danielepaolo wrote:

LeonardoBarreto wrote:

I honestly would conclude something, but prefer to let people talk first and I will listen to what they say.

Leo, no one should conclude anything regarding orbs from your exhibits until you provide the crucial factor in the case, ISO value. The only EXIF data intact in those images is from the canon. What you need to provide validate your evidence is the ISO value of the X10 camera.

-- hide signature --

Apologies if my lack of photographic knowledge is catching.

-- hide signature --

The important thing is not to stop questioning---Albert Einstein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow