To all my peeps - want to talk about motivation?

Started Jun 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 26,573Gear list
Like?
To all my peeps - want to talk about motivation?
Jun 28, 2012

This forum's demographic of experience and perspectives on what photography means to them that is quite broad. As an enthusiast that has the luxury to shoot for myself only, my motivations are more emotional than anything else. Often enough I have no objective, but just need to get outside and handle the camera and see what might be concocted. With that in mind, I've been wondering. . .

I've been curious lately as to what "motivation" with the craft means to different experience levels and objectives (commercial and personal) - more so from the folks that have been shooting for well over a decade, with their roots being with film. You know, insight into how various personalities seek and find satisfaction.

This could be done on a more generic forum, but I'm interested the thoughts of my Peeps that are also interested in this format - yea, though I love and hate all of you, you're the folks I choose to hang with. You be my peeps, apparently.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com

"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +18 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow