XZ-1 Input Needed!

Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
KTClown
Contributing MemberPosts: 810Gear list
Like?
Re: Focus issues
In reply to ralphrepo, Jun 28, 2012

I guess I bought a good one? My control ring is not real tight, but works easy and no rattle when I walk, my old bones do however ache.

People either like the XZ-1 or they don't, so to each their own. I enjoy the XZ-1 because it's easy to carry and does a good enough job for me. I have made copies of photos as large as 11x14 & 16x20 and they do look good. Only a pro would see any smearing, the average person would not. In low light the XZ-1 does a great job. And not everyone has an "eye" for good photos. You can shoot a picture real quick and get good results, I've seen photographers stop to change lens and then lose the shot.

For a long distance shot the XZ-1 doesn't have enough reach, but I use my DLSR Fuji for that. I like to take landscape and pictures of old building, so I can take my time to shoot as they are not going anywhere anytime soon.
My opinion.

KTClown's gear list:KTClown's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow