Started Jun 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CJS80
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
New Sensor X10 - opinion please!
Jun 28, 2012

Hi everyone, my first post here! I've looked at all these forum threads with interest since sending my Fuji X10 for a new sensor. I never noticed a real problem with the camera in my daily use but I saw comment on the forums about the problems and decided it best to make sure my camera is performing as well as it can! It arrived back after about two weeks away yesterday.

I made this quick test photo to try the new sensor and I'm not sure what to think really. The conditions are difficult but are these orbs or just slightly blown highlights? I never made a note of my serial number so not even sure if it is my original camera or replacement with new sensor. I don't normally take these kinds of night shots rather more family holiday snaps, family and scenery so I'm not sure if I should complain and return the camera again?

Thank you for any advice. CJ.

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow