Started Jun 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LeonardoBarreto
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
X10 battery is too small !
Jun 28, 2012

My day of shooting in NYC got short because the battery for my X10 went red and then died on the ferry back from Staten Island to Manhattan ! so I went to Adorama to get a second one that I think is a must to be able to shoot all day with this camera.

It is sad since there are a lot of things going for this camera and now I don't have to worry about orbs since I have not seen much of a problem with my model ...

The other big pain in the eye is the ridiculous amount of time it takes this camera to WAKE UP ... why why why? This is almost like my Fujifilm S2, the first affordable real camera ... way way back in time ...

So, what I am doing is to set the camera to "not sleap, ever" and just turning off. the LCD and shooting with the VIEWFINDER.

But the battery will not allow this ether since it will use all the juice .. (not a PRO model with this short comings)

I think the best would be to have one battery in the chamber and 2 on the side as reserve power (my SD card is a 32GB, so no worries in that front)

Sorry, but one does not expect something like this from a camera of this price. My old G11 could go on, and on forever with one battery ...

-- hide signature --

The important thing is not to stop questioning---Albert Einstein.

Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-S2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow