Sony Impressions/pics/opinion on forum

Started Jun 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mihai Muntean
Forum MemberPosts: 61Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony Impressions/pics/opinion on forum
In reply to Mihai Muntean, Jun 28, 2012

Thank you for the kind words.

I am happy you enjoyed the pictures. I will try to post new ones ever so often. I have recently covered the Montreal Championship, a PGA event, that took place around Montreal; i think there's some interesting shots to be seen. In all honesty I am a bit biased as I really enjoy golf.

In reply to moimoi: It's amazing. Actually had a huge scare the first week I got it. I took it outside in our Canadian winter at around -15 and it decided to stop after 20 minutes- it would not respond to anything. Went to the store in a huge panic... and by the time I got there i guess the condensation had evaporated and after toying with it and taking out the lens, the guy gave it back to me and said everything seemed fine. Never had a problem since. As a side note: It's funny because the manual is thicker than the books they sell you in the library to learn about the same camera All in all amazing piece of equipment it just feels right.

In reply to digititus: Thanks for telling me what type of car that was. Caught it as I was crossing the street in the old port of Montreal. Took a quick shot over my shoulder. It's funny because right behind it you can see the latest BMW 3 series and a couple of other modern cars. The Cross process effect in Light room just seemed right.

In reply to Arfa Pint: Yeah I really like that. I mean that should be the core of our forum. I'm not against technical speak and as you can imagine I can hold my own quite fine in such a dialogue but when it gets overwhelming I just find we drift away from the essence of the issue. How about we settle it as such: when you spend more time trying to find what's wrong with your camera than what's right, you have a problem.

Last but not least Stol2004( a bit of Romanian) : Ma bucur sa vad ca nu sunt chiar singurul roman pe aici. Faci niste poze frumoase, ti-am vazut participarile prin concursurile DPreview. Numai bine si-o vara plina de poze frumoase! Daca vrei poti sa-mi citesti articolele in ziarul impact http://www.impactonline.biz/

Have a good one!

Mihai

Mihai Muntean's gear list:Mihai Muntean's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow