Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100, Nikon mount (original version, not a ZF.2)

Started Jun 28, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Son Of Waldo
Regular MemberPosts: 259
Like?
Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100, Nikon mount (original version, not a ZF.2)
Jun 28, 2012

if you've been looking for a deal on this lens in F mount, this could be it. Purchased brand new, the lens is in great condition and comes complete with box and all paperwork. In short, you won't be disappointed with the appearance or operation of the lens. It's only been mounted on a camera 15-20 times total (for less than 1000 shutter actuations would be my best guess). Again, this is the original, fully manual version, not a ZF.2 with the CPU.

Asking $1250 plus shipping (I can get very reasonable rates thru my workplace), the lens will be properly packaged and fully insured. I will split the Paypal fees with you if you choose to go that route. Local pickup as an option if you're close to the Kansas City area.

Reasonable offers accepted; I do have an eBay account so will go that route if needed. The last time I checked there they were going for slightly more than I'm asking here so I think it's a fair enough offer and I (we) can save on those reasonably priced listing fees.

I will post some closeup pictures of the lens in the next day or so and a few pictures I've taken with it as well.

Thanks for your interest,
Keith

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow